Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

...I honestly have no idea what in the hell I just watched. Nevertheless, I'll be as fair as possible. The animation quality was by no means terrible, but it could use some work when it comes to smoothness. Some of the animations just felt a bit off. Also, the audio quality and voice acting was sub-par, but I assume that's due to your current equipment so we'll leave that alone. All that said, I actually enjoyed watching this. I liked what you did when you switched from flash animation to the manga style and then threw in some 3-D models. Although the quality of each of these different styles varied, you're competent at the very least with each and I think that, with practice, you can make some pretty extraordinary stuff. And, with that, I'll take my leave.

Kel-chan responds:

Thanks I made this mostly to experiment with some things that i hadn't tried before

Swiggity Swag Swiggity Swag

Seems like a fair reaction.

Fb#6: Dark Souls Fb#6: Dark Souls

Well, that was entertaining! XD
Yeah, my friends have played this and I see stuff like that happen all the time. Aside from that, your animation is really smooth and the characters are detailed really well. Keep up the good work. c:

FbMan responds:

Thanks, and I will!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

WTF?

I'd have to agree with the dude that freaked out on you. I don't like this. There's no challenge. But, like he also said, the voices were pretty sweet!

For Whom The Bells Toll For Whom The Bells Toll

My pants are wet

Wilhiemthe2nd responds:

What. XD

PMA(all day) PMA(all day)

Very exciting

I can't see a single flaw. Being a rocker, I love the intensity of the speed and how the tempo bounces. I'd have to agree with JackRocker though. Vocals would've improved this alot. Still, I give you ten.

DThursB responds:

hahaha i also agree with you guys, but singing is not my strong point and im still working on it. In the meantime however ill find someone to help out. Appreciate the Feedback

SH - Cold SH - Cold

Euphoric. There are no other words.

Although the song was pretty good. I feel like you could've mixed it up a little bit. Other than that, it couldn't possibly get much better! That's a compliment by the way.

001 001

Now all this needs is an innocent yet horrifying tagline

League of Lesbians: Page 5 League of Lesbians: Page 5

Anal piercing? Fuck, man. W/e, the work itself is excellent, but you don't need me to tell you that. I will say that I like the small extra details that you put in your work. Keep it up. I look forward to more.

Looking for TREBLE? Looking for TREBLE?

I need to find the bass, the rock, and the mic first. *MSI joke*

limeslimed responds: