Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

...I honestly have no idea what in the hell I just watched. Nevertheless, I'll be as fair as possible. The animation quality was by no means terrible, but it could use some work when it comes to smoothness. Some of the animations just felt a bit off. Also, the audio quality and voice acting was sub-par, but I assume that's due to your current equipment so we'll leave that alone. All that said, I actually enjoyed watching this. I liked what you did when you switched from flash animation to the manga style and then threw in some 3-D models. Although the quality of each of these different styles varied, you're competent at the very least with each and I think that, with practice, you can make some pretty extraordinary stuff. And, with that, I'll take my leave.

Kel-chan responds:

Thanks I made this mostly to experiment with some things that i hadn't tried before

Swiggity Swag Swiggity Swag

Seems like a fair reaction.

Fb#6: Dark Souls Fb#6: Dark Souls

Well, that was entertaining! XD
Yeah, my friends have played this and I see stuff like that happen all the time. Aside from that, your animation is really smooth and the characters are detailed really well. Keep up the good work. c:

FbMan responds:

Thanks, and I will!

Boiling Bowels Boiling Bowels

This is me after pretty much anything I've ever eaten at Taco Bell.

Zetabrand: Ember X Ebon Zetabrand: Ember X Ebon

Amazing work as usual, guys! Keep it up! ;D

1st Friend 1st Friend

So smooth! Blaaaagh!

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Pewdiepie fan or not, this shit's funny. XD

Simple Coloring in Flash Simple Coloring in Flash

Entertaining and helpful

That song is stuck in my head forever. =w=
Aside from that, that actually is a really clever way to shade. I never would've thought of it. :T

BONK! BONK!